Friday, May 13, 2016

Team Project Reflection

             So the end of the school year is right around the corner so we did our final in E-Comm the other day. My group name was Fast Break Foods. We all worked really well together, we all had our weak and strength's. We all did what we were good at. Our communication was not the best so we did not get to complete the animation part of the project. I would definitely work to be a better communicator with my group!

 Video

 We were all in the video and we all edited our own version of the videos, we decided to put my video in the final project and into the website.

Website

 James made the website for our project, i think it turned out pretty cool!





Animation

We all made parts of the animation, i made the trees, the path and the lake basically the setting.






Graphics

I created the banner for the website. I put a flare behind our logo which makes it look cooler I think.


No comments:

Post a Comment